Ufford, Nr Woodbridge, Suffolk
Plot 30 – DISCOUNT MARKET HOME – now available to purchase at Goldsmiths, Ufford.
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room and cloakroom. Bedroom 1, bedroom 2 and bathroom. Two private parking spaces. Turfed south-east facing rear garden.
Note: Plots 31 & 29 are reserved.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to view these properties you would need to demonstrate you are a ‘Qualifying Occupier’.
Definition of a Qualifying Occupier
1) where a prospective purchaser(s) have a combined household income of no greater than £80,000 per annum;
2) where housing need is demonstrated e.g. where the household unit has no independent home of its own, or is renting and would like to become an owner-occupier or occupies accommodation deemed by the council to be unsuitable for either their current or reasonably foreseeable future needs of for some other reason
3) some other reason might be:
– that their current housing may be too large or too small for the household;
– be of an unsuitable type, size or design due to the impact of age, a medical condition or mobility issue;
– be in a poor state of repair;
– be available to a household on an insecure basis;
– or be too costly for them to maintain or sustain.
4) the monthly repayment on any mortgage required by the applicant (after allowing up to a 25% deposit of the discounted market value) should not be greater than 30% of their households’ gross monthly income
Description Goldsmiths is a striking development of around 30 new homes arranged around a wonderful central green – a perfect environment in which to relax, unwind and call home. A mix of 2,3,4,5 & 6 bedroom houses and bungalows of varying sizes, all with parking and most with garages.
All homes are traditionally constructed with brick and include features such as zinc window and door surrounds and high quality low maintenance timber effect cladding. The emphasis is on keeping maintenance to a minimum to allow the homeowner more to enjoy all the benefits of living in such a beautiful village location.-
Location Ufford, one of Suffolk’s gems is nestled in the beautiful Suffolk countryside and is home to two popular pubs/restaurants. The village has its own sports and recreation club offering many sports and other activities to suit everyone. Just 3 miles away is the ever popular and sought after riverside market town of Woodbridge with a host of amenities including excellent schools, independent shops, boutiques, restaurants, public houses, cinema and a leisure centre with swimming pool. Wickham Market is only a short distance away and offers a variety of shops, a supermarket and medical centre. Not far from the Suffolk Heritage Coast -Aldeburgh and Southwold are only a 30 minute drive and the famous Snape Maltings concert hall and centre is very close by. Commuting to London is not a problem. From Ipswich mainline station, Liverpool Street is only a 70 minute train journey.
Kitchen – Fitted kitchen, worktops, single oven and hob, extractor. Spaces for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Flooring – Quality carpet with fitted door mat to hall, stairs, landing, 2 bedrooms and living room.Hard wearing non-slip vinyl to kitchen/diner, WC and bathroom.
WC & Bathroom – White sanitaryware with chrome taps. Wall tiling to splashbacks. Bath with shower over and screen, full height tiling around bath.
Heating – Vaillant gas boilers with underfloor heating to ground floor and radiators to first floor.
Stairs – White painted softwood ballustrading with solid oak handrails.
Internal Doors – White moulded panel interior doors with brushed satin chrome ironmongery.
Skirting & Architrave – White MDF.
Windows/Front Door – Premium Schuco Aluminum Systems with brushed silver finish hardwear. High security multi point locking. Composite steel front door with glazing and 5 point locking system.
Approximate Room Sizes Living room 4.29 m (max) x 3.55m (max) (14’8″max 11’8″ max)
Kitchen/Dining 2.68 m (max) x 3.77 m (max), (8’9″ max x 12’4″max)
Bedroom 1 4.29 m (max) x 2.72 m (max), (14’8″max x 8’1″ max)
Bedroom 2 4.29 m (max) x 3.46 m (max) (14’8″ max x 11’4
NOTE Please note that Plots 29 and 30 do not have a bathroom window.